Saturday, January 22, 2005

I need robotic help

could my dishes just do themselves? could the meals plan and prepare themselves? could a robotic kitchen be the answer to my woes? I, nutritionist, spend hours in the kitchen each day. I insist on cooking all of my own meals save maybe one per week. I am broke so I have to. This is fine, I plan ahead, I make pots of soup, I soak beans....I have some tricks. But you know, it's damn hard doing it for someone else as well. Breakfast lunch and dinner for two everyday. I have become a working wifey. I need time to tap on my keyboard and ramble through interesting links online. I need time to finish my art projects that are stewing and stewing dry. I absolutely need time to develop my plan of action, the best one I have had my whole life....

No comments: